September 20, 2009

Searching for Andrea Balthazor--FOUND!! :)

**UPDATE--thanks to Georgie and Mindy who both provided good info on Andrea!**

For the next installments in our "Where Are They Now?" series, we'll focus on people who attended our 10th reunion. My hope is that we'll be able to find them fairly easily because they weren't lost 9 years ago, and because they hopefully have an interest in our upcoming reunion as well!

Our first post in this installment will focus on Andrea Balthazor, who I don't think is pictured in the shots of our 10th reunion. I definitely remember talking to her at our picnic at Central that afternoon though! When I Googled Andrea's name, I did get one promising hit that might be her from an alumni website of a college in Oklahoma, but when I emailed the provided address I didn't get a reply.

Does anyone have any contact information for Andrea or know anything about her current whereabouts? If so, please email us at salinacentral1990 (at) gmail.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment