December 14, 2008

Welcome!

Hi everyone! I thought this would be a good way for all of us to communicate about our 20 year reunion since we are spread out all over the United States (and beyond!). If you would like to be able to publish ideas and information to this blog let me know and I will add you to the list of publishers. I just need your email address. So far I think we've decided that it would be fun to have the reunion the weekend of the River Festival in 2010 (that is the second weekend in June). We were thinking that Friday night we could just do an informal gathering at the Paramount. They now have a back outside area to the bar and it's really neat. We'll need to contact them when it gets closer to make sure that it is okay. Saturday we can set up a time for people to bring their kids to Jerry Ivy Park (water pad) so everyone can see everyone's kids. Saturday night, I think, would be more fun if we just did the actual formal reunion at a restaurant instead of somewhere like the Holidome. I would love it if we could rent out The Scheme but I don't know if that is possible. Any other suggestions are welcome. I (and others) will post updates from time to time. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment